What does your cat do with it's leisure time?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cats have anything but leisure time?!? Mine eats and sleeps mostly....he really doesn't do a lot, and could not care less about the fish, ferrets, parrots, etc.

OH no! Toirtis! I'm so sorry! He didn't actually ride in it. He just jumped in while I was doing laundry. Yeiks! Sorry!!

Meredith said:
OH no! Toirtis! I'm so sorry! Yeiks! Sorry!!

No worries....I just remember my aunt making a rather gruesome discovery when she went to take out a load of freshly tumbled laundry....back when I was about 6-7. At least it taught me to always double-check the dryer before shutting the door.

Our oldest cat, hank, is three and 18lbs. At feeding time he jumps up at the fish in the tank. I will be sitting onthe couch and an 18lb ball of orange fur will burst into the air and disapear behind the couch again. He spends the rest of his time up on the computer desk, laying on the key board demanding attention while I am trying to answer posts here on AA! :lol:

ah, my cats love when I feed the catfish.. the minute I open the food they run over and want to sniff it... of course they watch the fish in the middle of the night (i've observed this, and then they fight over who gets the to sit on the stool next to the tank)

Whether the laundry is dirty and waiting its turn for the washing machine, or it's clean and folded, waiting to be put away....it can't stay away from the kitty!

Attachments

• newpictures_027_122.jpg
    newpictures_027_122.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 58
  • newpictures_021.jpg
    newpictures_021.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 162
I know exactly where you guys are coming from. As soon as a piece of laundry gets taken out of the laundry bin, somehow his butt seems to find it. When I open the dryer, he jumps right in. If he wants the blinds open, he will let you know it by scratching at it and most of the time he will open them up with one paw and jump through, one time bringing the entire blind down with him. He has even learned how to pull aside the sheers to get a peek outside.

lyquidphyre,

In your first pic.... would that be a new breed of Cat-Fish??? I think you may want to add a tad more substrate... you seem to be a little low... and the under the kitty litter filter can be very messy once you try to clean it... :lol:

Toirtis said:
Meredith said:
apparently Rufus has taken an interest in extreme sports

Urf...that brings back a tragic memory from my childhood.

I had a friend lose a cat that way too. :(

I guess my cat isn't like most cats. haha. He only watches the fish from the floor, and he never goes anywhere near the dryer or the clean clothes. :roll:

When I was around 5 or 6, our cat took a ride in the dryer. My mother asked who put sneakers in the dryer and when she realized no one had, the cat was rescued.

Back to fun kitty leisure time pics!

Two of the knuckle-heads like to lay in the recycle bin.

Attachments

• squirrel_and_recycling.jpg
    squirrel_and_recycling.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 182
  • josie_recycling.jpg
    josie_recycling.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 78
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom