What fish are YOU?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

meBNme

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Take all the fish in your tank/s.
Past or present.
Based on their characteristics, personality, habits etc. which one is most like you, and why?

Are you the angel fish? Pretty, elegant, but quite vicious or even deadly when your brood is threatened?

Are you the guppy, who just wants to coexist with everything, seeks protection in groups and would rather hide in the plants from predators?

Are you the giant danio who races through life, always in a hurry, living life as fast and exiting as you can?

The knife fish who calmly stalks his goals and snatches them up with gusto while gracefully navigating the waters of your "tank"?

Me? I am a polypterus.
I am social, get along with others of different "species", preferences, colors, backgrounds, but I am very much individual unto myself. I will often seek time alone and thrive in the peace of just hanging out in my cave. I share similarities with many different types, but don't fit the mold or stereotype of any specifics.

If I see something as a threat, or prey, I will either patiently lie in wait hidden amongst the stuff until the time is right and and then strike, or doggedly pursue my goal until I have it where I want it.

Like the bicher, I get along fine with others, and will swim around them if I need to. If I want to get to the other side of the tank, and they refuse to move, or are a threat to me, I will push throught them and may even take a chunk out of their tail if they get aggressive.

This is a really great question, but I'm not any of the fish I've had or have. I would say that everyone has an animal that they do resemble, but not always a fish.

Ha! Great thread.

Mmmm, although I have own one, have worked with it though, I'd have to say that I am some what of a Grey Nurse shark. Mainly because they are such a misunderstood animal, and because of that fact they are now critical endangoured. Also, I believe I just sleep walk during the day like them and become active at night, if you know what I mean.

I am sort of like my Tetras. I am not scared of always being out, and I get along with other poeple, like the Tetras do.

Back
Top Bottom