What fish are you most like?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bettaowner

Aquarium Advice Addict
I was interested to see what kind of fish people think they are like. I think I am like a dwarf puffer. A finicky eater and not very social person.:fish1:

Catfish! I love taking huge naps, especially during the day. My prime time is 2am, and I'll eat anything put in front of me and more, and still keep my kitty figure. I like other people sometimes, but when I want my space - I want my space. I get along with anything and anyone as long as they're not small (like super dramatic, small-minded, etc, I suppose?) I also have some eyesight issues (prescription) :D

I'm like a puffer in mind not body. I'm a very curious person and love exploring.

I would have to say alligator far. Large, muscular, big appetite, predator. If disturbed can turn a simple situation into a fiasco. Or a snakehead..,. I eat anything and can live on land lol

Mine would be, my DG , panda Cories , german blue rams and cherry barbs. They're so active and they have great colouring!

I have a short temper and a loud mouth redneck side when you get me mad, but I'm also outgoing and just generally accepting. So I'd have to say.... Maybe a betta. Lol

Why do I feel like I kill threads. Everytime i post there is never any more replies. Do you guys hate me that much :(?

Sillyfishies said:
Why do I feel like I kill threads. Everytime i post there is never any more replies. Do you guys hate me that much :(?

Ditto. Maybe there is a vendetta on us. On my subscribed there is only 1 thread that I'm not the last or second to last reply.

Homer8 said:
Ditto. Maybe there is a vendetta on us. On my subscribed there is only 1 thread that I'm not the last or second to last reply.

P.s. you can not watch nemo too much

You're 14 right? Everyone makes fun of everything at 14, then magically when you get to be in high school, or 15 or 16, it becomes cool to do stuff like that. Lol

In middle school I was made fun of for wearing converse, and now everyone at my school wears them. Also, I used to listen to dubstep a million years ago, was made fun of, and now its super popular. And I hate it now lol. So yea, that's how things work I guess haha.

paytertot said:
You're 14 right? Everyone makes fun of everything at 14, then magically when you get to be in high school, or 15 or 16, it becomes cool to do stuff like that. Lol

In middle school I was made fun of for wearing converse, and now everyone at my school wears them. Also, I used to listen to dubstep a million years ago, was made fun of, and now its super popular. And I hate it now lol. So yea, that's how things work I guess haha.

Lol nemos an awesome movie so I could careless what they think.

That is a great movie! It happens to be the very first one my kid saw in a movie theatre.

I am like a eel (wow big surprise there huh). They love to eat, and cruise around like they are invisible. :p

Back
Top Bottom