What is the weirdest(or unique) fish name you've ever heard?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bettacrazy

Aquarium Advice Activist
I've had a tiger barb named racing stripes, a clownfish named Beans, A betta named red velvet cupcake and a fiddler crab named spaz.:):fish2::fish1::D

Do you mean the name given to the individual fish by the owner?

I don't think any of the names we have given are unique and special. We just give them names that make us chuckle. Right now most of our fish don't have names. We did just name an F8 puffer "Dumbo" like the Disney elephant. He is bigger than the others, way more gentle than the others, and kinda dumb....

I guess I could add that our Betta is names Doyle, for a Character on the TV show Angel.

I have a goldfish named Gill from the movie What About Bob. I also have a Berta named Chomper because he attacked my other fish.

I'm planning to name my future new fish "Megatron". He's gonna be fat, long, and vicious when eating :)

I just rescued a 5" pleco from a 10g and he's now living in the 90g at my workplace. I sent a picture to my boyfriend and he decided to name him Bruce Xavier Zora the third.

I had large golden wonder killi that I named Gigantor. She was a beast and tried to eat everything, including biting me constantly whenever I would work in the tank.

I have a betta named Tyche (Greek god of luck/prosperity) because I dropped him when getting into the elevator to my dorm. I had to get half of the smashed cup and get some nasty sewage water until I could get him into the tank. He is still alive and very healthy, luckily.

At one point I had 2 male bettas named Foxglove and Hemlock and a female named Belladonna. All in separate tanks, of course. My crayfish is named Delacroix.

My starry blenny named Creeper, my emerald crab named Thor(the mighty worm slayer), and a 6 lined wrasse named Lucifer(evil personified in a fish).

My tank boss male Acei is named "Bruce Willis"... bc he is a bad a. Lol. Older pick of him. He's bigger now.

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20111221_124436.jpg
    ForumRunner_20111221_124436.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 83
We've had a tonne of fish and have named them all, I think the best one so far has been the one my son (7 yrs at the time) named it was a clown loach and he named it "G"mo cause it looked like nemo but it was fresh water which would be the ghetto of the oceans. So we have a ghetto nemo called "G"mo :)

Mlani said:
We've had a tonne of fish and have named them all, I think the best one so far has been the one my son (7 yrs at the time) named it was a clown loach and he named it "G"mo cause it looked like nemo but it was fresh water which would be the ghetto of the oceans. So we have a ghetto nemo called "G"mo :)

Hahahahahha best oneee!!!

Back
Top Bottom