What is your dream when it comes to fish keeping?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Tank room would be nice, if only I had the time...

Sent from my SM-G360T1 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I'm getting older now, and now back in the hobby. I had many tanks at one point ,120 gal, 90, 65 and smaller ones too, but there wasn't good advise out there was no internet at the time.

Yea I would love to keep an Arrawana too, a very lucky fish in the Asian countries.

Ooh.. a breeding room of 20 gallon tanks, a 200 high tech main tank, a betta sorority , an invert tank, a coffee table tank with iwugami style aquascaping snd neon tetras, ofne those aquariums that are built into the wall, and all with built in water changers into the water system, Hermione Grangers Time turner so I actually have time to do other things, and many, many, solar panels.:cool:

To establish a perfectly balanced and self sustaining chemical free ecosystem....

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Indoor swimming pool filled with big catfish and some giant cichlids. And a fish HOUSE for all my tanks :D

1000 gallon banded cat shark tank with a ray and some large tangs. One day when I have a finished basement this will be my goal

1000 gallon banded cat shark tank with a ray and some large tangs. One day when I have a finished basement this will be my goal

That is actually an attainable goal right there. (y) Just a lot of dollars involved $$$$. :lol: As for me. Just being able to have one or two more tanks would be my dream. Running with the single tank for almost 5 years now is starting to make me itch for another one. Like a 40 gallon breeder with shellies only or maybe a pair of SA cichlids...

A fish room!!!

A house made out of fish tanks!

Fishobsessed7

Money Can't Buy Happiness, But It Can Buy Fish Which Is Pretty Much The Same Thing

That is actually an attainable goal right there. (y) Just a lot of dollars involved $$$$. :lol: As for me. Just being able to have one or two more tanks would be my dream. Running with the single tank for almost 5 years now is starting to make me itch for another one. Like a 40 gallon breeder with shellies only or maybe a pair of SA cichlids...

I guess this is more of a goal for me then a dream. I came up with it after seeing a 800g build on mfk. I added up the supply's I need not including salt and rock and it will cost around 2000 to build. The only thing holding me back is my house that was built in the 1930s apparently people were a lot shorter back then because I have to crouch in my basement and all the doorways.+ I live in Minnesota and I don't think I want to live the rest of my life here. basically the tank will be made out of 4x4s,2x4s,1inch plywood, fiber glass, epoxy, and glass from glass cages. I don't expect to do this any time soon so don't expect a thread about it or doubt that it will happen. Some day maybe 2 years from now or maybe after retirement it will happen

These are all attainable considering cash flow lol great posts everyone!

Sent from my SM-G360T1 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Im always thinking in the back of my head that there has to be a way to breed khulis lol

Sent from my iPod touch using Aquarium Advice

Back
Top Bottom