What my friends think

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mebbid

Aquarium Advice Addict
I was told yesterday by my friends exactly what comes to mind when they think of my fish keeping addiction. It amused me enough that I decided that it needed be be shared :)

twd_gp_303_0611_0337a.jpg

Wow. I LOL'd out loud! This is perfect! At least your subjects are a lot prettier! :)

There was someone on here a while back wanting to know were to get zombie heads for their fish tanks. LOL That would be a great idea for those who are a fan of the Zombie world. I want a tank to do a post apocalypse zombie scape. First I have to make some zombies. Maybe I should think about making zombie heads for aquariums myself.

You just made me think of a really cool trick to pull on a best friend. If I could figure out how to make a safe, waterproof picture of their actual sized head, place it in the tank ready for their visit. Would be hilarious! OS.

You just made me think of a really cool trick to pull on a best friend. If I could figure out how to make a safe, waterproof picture of their actual sized head, place it in the tank ready for their visit. Would be hilarious! OS.

Zombie mask + Styrofoam Head + Clear coat.. I need to do this for when my friends visit

Go to the Walking Dead Dead yourself app and make a zombie out of your friend. Then print out on heavy paper. Cut it out and then spray with clear acrylic spray paint like Krylon. Do a lot of layers and it should make the paper head last for awhile in the tank. Very funny.:ROFLMAO:

I find it amusing that this came up because I mentioned to a buddy of mine last week that I wanted to set up a fish room with a bunch of tanks...and this is the image he brought up to me. Hilarious...I am glad that I am not the only one with strange friends :)

I find it amusing that this came up because I mentioned to a buddy of mine last week that I wanted to set up a fish room with a bunch of tanks...and this is the image he brought up to me. Hilarious...I am glad that I am not the only one with strange friends :)

I agree. Friends are strange. We're the normal ones.
Carry on. Nothing to see here.

Print out the picture on a good quality printer and get it laminated. Very similar to a tank background. Most office supply stores could do this.....

I wonder if the cold laminating sheets you can get at Walmart would work?
I'm not sure what cold laminating sheets are but i'm sure they are the same thing i'm talking about!!. The sheets i'm talking about are clear plastic, insert the picture and it run through a machine that heats the plastic and seals the edges. I'm sure they are fish safe and waterproof, certainly short term......

Back
Top Bottom