what tank do you have fw sw or both

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

what kind of tank do you have

• Total voters
i got 5 fw thats all till i buy a house unless i get a 200 gallon then i will empty the rest and try not to set them up untill i buy a house lol

im 14 so saltwater seems way to expensive right now haha, but id love some clowns and seahorses someday right now just 2 fw

allaboutfish said:
im 14 so saltwater seems way to expensive right now haha, but id love some clowns and seahorses someday right now just 2 fw

im 14 and my sw nano is cycling as we speak all you need is money management and nose for deals its hard but not impossible just plan and save like me

I have both but only two FW which are mostly kept to keep our goldfish in during the winter. I am planning on cleaning up the smaller 10 gallon one nicely though for a FW once the baby goldfish are out. I have 4 SW right now, might set up another to try to raise the jellyfish I found in my sump, oh and one to raise our baby cardinals too.

Cycling a 5 gallon SW. Tore down a FW about 2 weeks ago. I do want to setup a 2 gallon low light planted with RCS some day. Hopefully by October (MY BIRTHDAY).

1 brackish! Waiting for my teacup stingray to come in to my lfs. Can't wait!

Back
Top Bottom