What would you place in your tank?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kelly247

Aquarium Advice Regular
If you could put anything in your aquarium, anything at all. What would it be? You keep the same tank you have now, but the things you want can be shrunk down to fit.

A great white shark :)

Fun fact... The great white shark is one of the only animals that we cannot seem to keep in tanks etc. they wouldn't even do well long term in the Georgia aquarium. They last a few weeks, but no one has ever been able to keep them long term. They just need soo much space! Only the ocean is big enough! :) but if I could shrink it down to fit a tank I would as well haha

Fun fact... The great white shark is one of the only animals that we cannot seem to keep in tanks etc. they wouldn't even do well long term in the Georgia aquarium. They last a few weeks, but no one has ever been able to keep them long term. They just need soo much space! Only the ocean is big enough! :) but if I could shrink it down to fit a tank I would as well haha

Keep in captivity*
I think "tanks" is a bad word to use in this context

I've been fascinated with them since I was a kid don't know why lol beautiful creatures :)

I would make sure to only go as small as my largest cichlid lol such would be my electric blue johanni at almost 5" :D

Back
Top Bottom