What you want from the fish santa!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Samzter

Aquarium Advice Addict
Just wanted to ask what do you guys want from the fish Santa this year? Like the API test kit, chemicals or fish food? Or fish, if your lucky enough a new tank! Please post and then I'll tell you what I would like.

I want all my fish and plants to be healthy and happy! Not that their aren't already :D The only exception being my clown pleco, trying to figure out what's wrong with him right now :(

Oh, and maybe to have my electric yellows spawn in the relatively near future :D

Things I need would be

Marine salt
Lights strong enough for corals
LR
Ls
Minerals
A top for my tank because I broke mine when I was moving

I think that's it for now lol we need a print button so I can give this to the wife lol

I am asking for 2 things:

1. Python water changer (buckets are getting heavy)
2. 10 gallon tank (to be used as a shrimp tank)

My sister has basically told me that she is getting me the 10 gallon, so I am pretty excited about that. I also think there is a pretty good chance I am getting the python. ;)

Haha! Good suggestions everyone! I might get another ten , but I think I might not. Spent some of my budget on iPhone :L

Honestly, all i need is a new rodi membrane!! Its great, i have almost everything i need! That leaves more room for possible a surfboard;)

Gboy66 said:
Honestly, all i need is a new rodi membrane!! Its great, i have almost everything i need! That leaves more room for possible a surfboard;)

Noted ;) lol

Hahah great suggestions everyone! I'm still not sure what I expect from Santa. Maybe a colony of red cherry shrimp, or red rili shrimp. And maybe the ebi fluval shrimp tank lol.

A 46 gallon bowfront Tank with stand, hood, filters ect.ect., and the money to buy all the fish for it,

Back
Top Bottom