Whats on the menu?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jess1ca

Aquarium Advice Addict
What's for dinner for your fish friends tonight? My Carnivores got scallops and my omnivores got NLS Thera A and cucumbers :) looking forward to hear what everyone is spoiling they're babies with!

Nori and pellets is the food tonight!! Lol :) my fox got a ton of natural algae when i wiped it of the glass so he is fat right now! Haha

One of my rainbows always rips a worm out of my hand and tries to swallow it. Happens all the time, its kinda scary watching him choke on it but he always swallows it
Lol

My fish usually just eat flakes. Some times they get brine shrimp and black worms.

every day they get a different treat
I raise (live foods) pods , brine shrimp , and mysiss shrimp so it varys what I feed them , they also get pellets , flakes , frozen home made sea food feast , tons fresh garlic you would think they were italian:D
frozen plankton , and lot of macros and yes they love fresh broccoli
they eat better than me

Brine Shrimp, Veggie Flakes. Every so often I crush up a pistachio.
didn't think they could digest nuts interesting!!

My carnivores are spoiled <3 they get a different protein everyday of the week, tonight they had mussels and the omnivores got the usual NLS & a veggie, tonight was zucchini :D

I'd be broke if I didn't raise my own feeders about $150. a month easy I'd be out , now it's down to a science , now I can spend that money on all my corals -N- stuff and all the other foods costs about $30. every other month
like I said there pigs eat better than me lol:D

54seaweed said:
I'd be broke if I didn't raise my own feeders about $150. a month easy I'd be out , now it's down to a science , now I can spend that money on all my corals -N- stuff and all the other foods costs about $30. every other month
like I said there pigs eat better than me lol:D

Haha! My husband makes that comment daily... I should post a pic of my freezer lol. I wish I could raise mussels, scallops, oysters & beef heart... I am broke lmbo!!! I love my fish friends!!! I need to start a garden too :)

Mine get varied between frozen ( brine shrimp with garlic, brine & spirulina, bloodworm, mysis, beefheart, black mosquito larvae, white mosquito larvae & daphnia) live bait ( bloodworm & brine) flake, veggies & shrimp pellets. :)

Today the inhabitants were fed a generous helping of Omega One Super Color flakes. Once a week I feed them a vegetable, and I think I am going to start feeding bloodworms as well, and possibly sinking pellets for my ram.

Every tank got some live brine shrimp. Betta in 10 got his little betta pellets, delhazi eel got a small frozen bw block. Gave the fish in 150 a little cooked egg which the knife fish tried but didn't care for it. Pictus cat however has a new favorite food. :D. Regular flakes for 150 knife tank

Back
Top Bottom