what's the difference if any?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jwh0818

Aquarium Advice Addict
What is nutrifying bacteria? Is it the same as seachem stability? Or nutro nutrifying bacteria? Or microlift bacteria? Is there any difference at all?

Hopefully someone chimes in that has used it ;) certainly I find seachem very good but never shy in promoting :)

I've only used stability in one instance, during a mini cycle, it seemed to help, than again there is really no way to know.. I would say it wouldn't hurt if used as a cycle aid towards the end to feed what bb you have already built up?? Make sense??

I've only used stability in one instance, during a mini cycle, it seemed to help, than again there is really no way to know.. I would say it wouldn't hurt if used as a cycle aid towards the end to feed what bb you have already built up?? Make sense??

Yes it doesn't but I wouldn't use seachem stability ever again. I had horrible results with it

Good point - what happened again?

care to elaborate?

Well I used the seachem with a fish in cycle as advised on the bottle and doses daily just like it said and at the end of the week my tank was cycled but like normal I did a huge wc just like advised and then it turns out my tank surely wasn't cycled. I retested and I had ammo and trites but no Trates and it stayed like that for a few more weeks.

Back
Top Bottom