What's your favorite saltwater invert?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BLUElobster99

Aquarium Advice FINatic
This was a difficult one for me. I've got tons of inverts. Purple spot mantis shrimp, pom pom crabs, emerald, strawberry crabs, camel shrimp, golden coral banded shrimp, electric blue hermit, an urchin and a brittle star. But when I really thought about it my favorite inverts are my zebra hermits. They are extremely active, always running around climbing on top of each other. And if you pick them up they immediately come out of their shells. Plus they're entirely peacful. And for a 1.50 a pop you can get a whole herd of these little guys charging around your tank without breaking the bank.

So what's your favorite invert?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Aquarium Advice mobile app

can mine be none, they always knock stuff over or rob my corals of leftover food. tbh its probably bristle worms... they dont knock stuff over and they eat left overs that my corals miss.

can mine be none, they always knock stuff over or rob my corals of leftover food. tbh its probably bristle worms... they dont knock stuff over and they eat left overs that my corals miss.

Corals are invertebrates :) that counts. I've always loved saltwater shrimp, specifically alpheus shrimp that have a mutualistic relationship with the gobies they share a burrow with. I've never owned a pair before, but it's on my bucket list :)

I would have to say the Harlequin shrimp is my all time favorite. I am planning on getting one when my 40 gallon tank is finished cycling.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Back
Top Bottom