whats your fishes favorite food?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
my snow flake moray eels favorite is octopus he sticks his head out of the water for it and my picaso triggers favorite is cubes of mysis shrimp.

crab meat. they all go nuts for it. These are all FW fish too.

Specifically, MD steamed Blue Crab. We buy them for the wife and I to eat. I can always scrape together a few bits and pieces of meat (usually claw meat) when we are done eating. rinse it off, chop it up if necessary, and feed 'em. They love it, I think my Angels would eat enough to kill them if I let em.

I may be the only person here who's fishes' favorite food is the same as mine! :p

My Bala's and Female betta go nutzoid over Hikari tubifex cubes.

My Crabs go bonkers over wardley shrimp pellets

my male betta eats nothing but Omega One Tropical.

My Cory Cats and algae eaters love Hikari Algae Waffers

My mollies eat all of the above, and then some.

William said:
My Bala's and Female betta go nutzoid over Hikari tubifex cubes.

with all of the fish i have had over the years be it fresh, brackish or marine nothing has liked tubifex worms, but i hear of a lot of fish loving them, mine must have been picky i guess.

Alot of fish give up on it, specially if you buy brands like Wardley Tubifex.

They compress the cubes far to tight and their little bricks, Hikari on the other hand is very soft and easy for the fish to pick out a mouthful.

it took a fast for them accept the Tubifex, but now they can't stand to live without it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom