What's your New Year's Resolution for your aquarium?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DanTheGuppyMan

Aquarium Advice Addict
What will you do in 2013 to make your tank even better? I am going to try to not make the mistakes I did in the past with my older tanks and keep up with WC's and whatnot this time :)

Hmmm, good question. I need to do a better job of keeping up on PWC's also. I also want to keep some fish besides Bettas. Plan on using the new tank to QT some new fish before I move my rescue Betta in there.

Well I am so excited to start on my 55gal!! Its been years since I had an aquarium & I can't wait!
So my goal is to take my time, research, and learn from you guys! :)

Well I am so excited to start on my 55gal!! Its been years since I had an aquarium & I can't wait!
So my goal is to take my time, research, and learn from you guys! :)

I just set up my 55g last Friday, and I love it, I know you will love yours! Just be sure and do your research on which fish works for your tank. Patience is a virtue in this hobby, trust me. You will get a lot of good advice here!

I hope to cure my current ich issue so I can move everyone to thier new 55 gallon. I also plan to take my time, properly quarentine, and perhaps try my hand at a german blue ram tank :)

To finish my 5g planted and do more water changes! Also, I'd like to get my fishroom finished by April.

bud29 said:
To get my Green Babaultis to breed, and to make my 29 gallon high light + co2 injected ;)

Those are gorgeous shrimp! I'm jealous.

What will you do in 2013 to make your tank even better? I am going to try to not make the mistakes I did in the past with my older tanks and keep up with WC's and whatnot this time :)

Getting better suitable fish for my 10 gall,getting a Crowntail Betta,plus i re-arranged and it looks better but did that im November,but i did get 2 new plants too an Anubia and Ruccia,im floating it and when it geta bigger,might have a go at growing some on a rock and my small piece of wood in there got a Java Fern growing on one end of wood,so i'll look into that :)

I plan to keep on researching and learning as much as I can about plywood aquariums, and this spring, the building begins on my new 230 gal Malawi tank!

To find my Electric Blue Ram a girlfriend. Be patient with my plants while they finish filling in. Get my co2 set up.

Back
Top Bottom