When do you do most of your fish shopping?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

What day of the week do you do most of your fish shopping?

• Monday

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tuesday

• Wednesday

• Thursday

• Total voters

severum mama

Aquarium Advice Addict
Just out of curiosity, what day of the week do you do most of your fish shopping? By fish shopping, I'm referring to trips to the LFS.

Last edited:
sinc eits summer,ill go whenevr my mom takes me(which is pretty often, she goes to my grandparents a lot and there near the LFS),but in the school year i usually go on sunday,and even now i go on sunday most frequently.

My actual "fish" shopping is when I see you're online and send you a PM :)

For supplies it's normally on the weekends when my girl can go with me to complain about how long I'm taking looking at everything, lol.

i normally go Saturday or Sunday because thats when i usually have money (i just came back 10min ago from petsmart)

Saturday and/or Sunday are usually the days that I have the most time to go and get stuff, though I haven't been to an LFS in a while to actually look at fish. The funny thing is, most LFS's open late/close early on those two days, many aren't even open on Sunday. The ones that are open on Sunday usually get the most business around here.... IMO

Every chance I get!! Lol I go as many times as I can talk the hubby into It!! Lol

Back
Top Bottom