Which Country Are You?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I took the country quiz and I'm the United Nations?! Waitaminnut - that ain't a country!

Then I took the state quiz and I'm the US Embassy!? Waitaminnut - that ain't a state!
ROTFLMAO

You're The Catcher in the Rye!
by J.D. Salinger
You are surrounded by phonies, and boy are you sick of them! In an ongoing struggle to search for a land without phonies, you end up running away from everything, from school to consequences. In this process, you reveal that many people in your life have suffered torments and all you really want to do is catch them as they fall. Perhaps using a baseball mitt. Your biggest fans are infamous psychotics.

You're Vermont!
Making mountains out of molehills is your specialty. Then you sell tickets for people to ski down the slippery slopes of said molehills. What you lack in elevation you make up for in syrupy sweetness to those around you. It has been noted that perhaps you are too likely to stick to others, and thus become a nuisance to those you hoped to sweeten. In your wardrobe at home, you have more than just great coats.

You're Iraq!
An outcast from all you meet, you have very few friends who haven't later backstabbed you in some way or another. And you've made your share of mistakes... a little torture, a little coercion, a little stealing, it was all part of a day's work. It's hard to say if it deserves the kind of treatment you're getting now, though. When people look for someone to point to with a worse life than they have, they think of you first.

Wow. I'm an coercive outcast who is surrounded by phonies while maintaining a following of psychotics (that I am running away from) wanting to climb my molehill sized mountain trying to get my syrupy sweetness... Or something.

Woo Figi. I wish I was there now...
You're Fiji!
As calm, relaxed, and removed from life as they come, you're just so chilled out, it hurts people to see you. Everyone aspires to be where you are, but most of them just can't put their stress away. Little do they know that even you sometimes have inner turmoil and struggles! For the most part, though, it's sun and fun for you, and that's the way you like it. It's just sort of hard to get things done with all that partying.

Thailand - YIKES!!! 8O 8O

You're The Poisonwood Bible!
by Barbara Kingsolver
Deeply rooted in a religious background, you have since become both isolated and schizophrenic. You were naively sure that your actions would help people, but of course they were resistant to your message and ultimately disaster ensued. Since you can see so many sides of the same issue, you are both wise beyond your years and tied to worthless perspectives. If you were a type of waffle, it would be Belgian.

You're Tennessee!
A vibrantly musical individual, you probably know how to play multiple instruments. At the heart of your love for music is the guitar, though you have a soft spot for violins, which you refuse to call anything but fiddles. Fiddlesticks aside, you are very thin and have excellent posture. If you ever run for elected office, you won't even be able to get your hometown to support you. I guess that's why they call it the blues.

hmmmm....this stuff is just silly...... :roll:

I took the other two quizzes..

You're Puerto Rico!
While you refuse to pay taxes, you sometimes wonder if the consequences of this are taking away all of your potential power and influence. But every time you think about offering to pay taxes, you realize how little cash you have on hand to begin with. Most of the folks around you look down on you and your state of limbo, but you're trying to play both sides of the coin to your full advantage. Out of the clear blue sky, you just became a huge fan of the Montreal Expos.

You're The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy!
by Douglas Adams
Considered by many to be one of the funniest people around, you are quite an entertainer. You've also traveled to the far reaches of what you deem possible, often confused and unsure of yourself. Life continues to jostle you around like a marble, but it's shown you so much of the world that you don't care. Wacky adventures continue to lie ahead. Your favorite number is 42.

you realize how little cash you have on hand to begin with
true
Out of the clear blue sky, you just became a huge fan of the Montreal Expos.
8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O
BB--do you know what sport the Expos play?
Considered by many to be one of the funniest people around, you are quite an entertainer.
I know I laugh at you.
Life continues to jostle you around like a marble, but it's shown you so much of the world that you don't care.
Perhaps that would explain your sig :wink:

You're The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy!
by Douglas Adams
Considered by many to be one of the funniest people around, you are quite an entertainer. You've also traveled to the far reaches of what you deem possible, often confused and unsure of yourself. Life continues to jostle you around like a marble, but it's shown you so much of the world that you don't care. Wacky adventures continue to lie ahead. Your favorite number is 42.

Exactly the same as me BubbleyBlue!!! So, we got the Country and the book right! Not the state though, darn. :lol:

I think that's pretty nifty..

Fruitbat said:
I'm Mexico!

You're Mexico!
For some reason, Chevrolet keeps trying to sell you Novas as well, even though they don't really go.

The 'Nova' reference is to the Spanish 'no va' which means....'doesn't go'.

Dude, I'm Mexican and what that means is more like they keep selling you an Outdated Car (or technology or gadget or whatever) promising it as the next new Top of the line stuff. The worst is that lots of people actually buy it

By the way i was South Africa !!!!!

Exactly the same as me BubbleyBlue!!! So, we got the Country and the book right! Not the state though, darn.
No wonder you and I get along so well--you're 2/3 like my sister!!

No wonder you and I get along so well--you're 2/3 like my sister!!

BubbleyBlue is your sister?!

How Cool! That was quite ironic, I will say that! :mrgreen:
Why hello Menageries Sister, we must have quite a lot in common!
Are you the same sister who went to college in Arizona to study Biology?! Cause if you were, then I'm gonna pass out... Haha 8)

Are you the same sister who went to college in Arizona to study Biology?! Cause if you were, then I'm gonna pass out... Haha
I have two younger sisters. The one in Arizona is studying for her PhD in psych. BB is in NY doing undergrad studies at the same college my other sister and I went to.

BTW--lovely avatar!!!

I have two younger sisters. The one in Arizona is studying for her PhD in psych. BB is in NY doing undergrad studies at the same college my other sister and I went to.

BTW--lovely avatar!!!

Alright, I got the confused, sorry :lol:
I knew you had one sister in college in Arizona...don't know why I thought she would be studying Biology. I think it's been on my mind too much lately, lol.

And thanks about the Avatar, it's my little turtle! He finally got up enough nerve to stay out of his shell and pose for a picture. I usually have to coax him out by rubbing the top of his head...he loves it! :wink:

You're Texas!
You aren't really much of your own person, but everyone around you wishes you'd go away, so you might as well be independent. You're sort of loud-mouthed and abrasive, but you do have a fair amount of power. You like big trucks, big cattle, and big oil rigs. And sometimes you really smell. But it's not all bad, you're big enough to have some soft spots somewhere in all that redneck madness.

!!!look what i got!!!

You're Fiji!
As calm, relaxed, and removed from life as they come, you're just so chilled out, it hurts people to see you. Everyone aspires to be where you are, but most of them just can't put their stress away. Little do they know that even you sometimes have inner turmoil and struggles! For the most part, though, it's sun and fun for you, and that's the way you like it. It's just sort of hard to get things done with all that partying.

You're the United Nations!
Most people think you're ineffective, but you are trying to completely save the world from itself, so there's always going to be a long way to go. You're always the one trying to get friends to talk to each other, enemies to talk to each other, anyone who can to just talk instead of beating each other about the head and torso. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't, and you get very schizophrenic as a result. But your heart is in the right place, and sometimes also in New York.

You're Nevada!
People are constantly mispronouncing your name, and this has provided you with a lot of frustration over the years. You prefer silver to gold, sagebrush to trees, and cards to sporting events. There is almost nothing you aren't willing to lay down a wager on, and others seek you out for advice on their own wagers. You don't take marriage terribly seriously, though you are one of its biggest proponents. Far too often these days, others are mistaking you for an industrial-strength garbage bag.
(Nevada couldn't be any farther off)

You're Cry, the Beloved Country!
by Alan Paton
Life is exceedingly difficult right now, especially when you put more miles between yourself and your hometown. But with all sorts of personal and profound convictions, you are able to keep a level head and still try to help folks, no matter how much they harm you. You walk through a land of natural beauty and daily horror. In the end, far too much is a matter of black and white.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom