which ones better? myspace or facebook?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

which ones best?

• Total voters
Myspace is for highschoolers. Facebook is for college students and adults. Unfortunately though facebook is getting to the myspace level and driving me nuts. I only have it to keep in touch with friends I graduated with 5 years ago and family.

I like Facebook more. More applications/games. I noticed that recently, Myspace started having applications.

Yeah I don't see an neither option so i'm not going to vote. I think all websites like that are just problems.

Good website for child molesters, people normally put way to much info about themselves on their pages. They all cause drama for the stupidist reasons, plus you have to send a message to somone and wait when you can easily just call or txt them if you have their number, and you really should if your good enough friends with them, should have random people on your facebook, myspace, ect.

It is a great way to get information out though. As an alternative to email, you can create a note and tag people, which imo is more effective than sending emails.

Myspace is for highschoolers. Facebook is for college students and adults. Unfortunately though facebook is getting to the myspace level and driving me nuts. I only have it to keep in touch with friends I graduated with 5 years ago and family.

Almost all kids in Canada use Facebook everyone from grades 5 up usually have one.:cool:

Everyone should use facebook it helps people communicate better, wait that sounded so dumb because theirs this new invention called a phone lol

i was able to find my middle school crush from georgia (i live in new york now and i went to the middle school 15 years ago) through facebook...yes..this is the power of internet...

facebook get a vote from me as all my colleagues and buddies from high school are into this instead of myspace...

***WARNING, DRAMATIC OVERTONES FOLLOW....
I think these 2 websites represent the downfall of America :)

Facebook is better. Myspace's only better feature is that you can customize it. I find Facebook easier to navigate and use especially for older people and people with not a whole lot of internet playaround time. With Facebook it's kind of just all there neatly in black and white. Plus everyone uses their real names so it's easier to find people.

Yeah, but facebook keeps getting stupid updates on the main pages and it's beginning to have too many applications that can't get turned off. Maybe I'm outgrowing this, and probably because I'm a guy. lol

I have not personally dealt with Myspace but I do have a Facebook account. You can easily text people on Facebook which I have done frequently. I like the controls on Facebook that I don't think Myspace has....only people you allow to see your info can see it, etc. It is a great way to spend 10 minutes in the morning or at lunch catching up on what your friends are up to.

I do think that people get way too involved in both sites. The lack of control on Myspace has already proved dangerous. However, young kids should not be online unsupervised anyway, and if people are dumb enough to post sensitive info online in this day and age, well, they should know better.

haha. All I can think of is, "Michael and Jessica are no longer in a relationship", "Michael is "it's complicated". OMG!! THEY BROKE UP!!! AWWWW, THATS SO SAD. WHAT HAPPENED? My darn sister changed our status and Jessica called me screaming asking why I broke up with her. BTW, this never happened to me I just find it hysterical how people freak out when some changes their relationship status. But newfound has an awesome point about the "texting". I like that feature, I use it often.

HAHAHA I dont believe they are the downfall. I do think that it is however...
1. A good place to find people however... I didnt talk to you in high school for a reason not because I couldnt find you.
2. Sites like this carry too much information on a said person. This enables the scammers and identity theft people easier access to whatever information they are missing.
3. People need to be concerned about their own lives not everyone elses.
4. That said I have both a myspace and facebook account.
5. I use the myspace for my music. It is a good way to get your stuff heard. So many people do use the sites to check up on the world and it helps when something you want millions to hear is accessible to them.
6. Who cares about michelle obama
7. Barrack Obama is president not a hollywood celebrity...I think that is the downfall of america...No other president or first lady's life has been more publicized. YIKES!!!

Back
Top Bottom