Who am I?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My wife would be proud. She is a big fan. "See honey I do listen to you" :wink:

Ok here's one:
Actor/Comedian category
In school he Majored in Criminology and Sociology but dropped out
His grandfather was a Mountie
Was offered the role of "D-Day" in Animal House, but turned it down.
Has one Blue eye and the other Brown.
Has played harmonica since he was 17 years old.

Not only is it correct, it's the only answer that fits. He demonstrated his harmonica playing in "The Blues Brothers", he demonstrated his education background in "Ghostbusters" he does have multi-colored eyes (in most movies, he uses contacts to disguise that). He's Canadian. He's very funny. But, alas, I rant for absolutely no reason.

Hoo yah!

"Forgive me but I must be blunt. I am a National Law enforcement officer. I came to enormous fame during the 1950's due to National paranoia regarding political leanings and some notorious criminally oriented organizations. I increased the size of my agency by 200% over a period of 40 years. I also have some deep dark secrets that were recently uncovered which has led to some embarassment for my family."

Who I am?

My full name please!

"I was born in Melbourne, Florida and moved around since I was what you call and army brat. In 1964 I briefly studied filmmaking at UCLA and soon learned my nack for dark poerty, on the beach no less. The band I was apart of based their name on two pieces of writing from Aldous Huxley and William Blake and had many number one hits in the mid 60's. The more famous I became the more drugs and alcohol I did. My illegible death certificate says I died of a heart attack, however thousands speculate it was an OD or that I never died at all, seeing how only 2 people (the unknown doctor and my long time lover) were the only ones who saw my body."

Who am I ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom