Who am I?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
HAHA. Yeah, but from the clue that said that we probably don't know what he looks like but we know his voice, it just reminded me of Wilson Wilson. I guess I'm maybe too young to know some of the older people (in their 90's) considering that I grew up in the 80's and 90's.

HAHA, Sorry JC. I didn't mean to imply that anyone was old. In fact, I feel old when I see kids that I used to babysit in high school. My best friends little brother just started college, talk about feeling old, I remember him when he was a baby.

Hey I was here at much earlier today... where's my message? Oh well.

Yes the answer is Mel Blanc. Fight amongst yourselves as to who is up. :)

My earlier response related one of the most respectful things I've seen in my life. In 1989 when Mel Blanc died, WB bought the first two pages of all the trade mags and put a tribute to Mel on the pages. The tribute was a drawing of all the characters he ever did the voice of. The characters were in a state of mourning and the following caption was under the drawing. Speechless Mel Blanc 1908 - 1989. I saw a print of this in the WB stores a while back that only had the major characters that peopl recognize instantly. Wouldn't mind getting a print of the one that had all the characters.

Ps. Hopefully this posts this time.

Fishyfanatic said:
HAHA. Yeah, but from the clue that said that we probably don't know what he looks like but we know his voice, it just reminded me of Wilson Wilson. I guess I'm maybe too young to know some of the older people (in their 90's) considering that I grew up in the 80's and 90's.

Yeah going on the clue that wasn't a bad guess.

Jchillin said:
Ok, nice way of putting my age out there FF :D I'm only a child of the 60' -70's...LOL.

Yeah! I may have lived in 5 decades, but I am still less than 4 decades old!

I relenquish my claim to the next turn...my brain is too tired and lazy to think one up (it is Sunday after all). :p

Toirtis said:
Yeah! I may have lived in 5 decades, but I am still less than 4 decades old!

Not to get into semantics, but that would mean that you were born in the late 60's. And for that, there is no forgiveness. LOL.

"I was born on March 29, 1943, in South Shields, County Durham, England. My father had been in the RAF and survived the Second World War, only to be killed in a car crash shortly afterwards. My mother had difficulty coping with a full-time job and raising a child so at the age of seven she enrolled me into the Royal Wolverhampton School as a boarder.

I met some very strange fellows while at Cambridge and together we formed what was then the funniest comedic troupe in England. Our television show aired on American television during the late 70's and became a hit here as well.

The success of the TV show led to several movies and a few of us had very nice solo careers as well."

Who am I and what was the name of our comedy team?

You are Eric Idle. Your comedy team was Monty Python.

I was born in 1969. I bought my first PC in 1991, and after playing Prince of Persia for a while, tried to make it do things I wanted to. Then I adapted something shared, then shared it with other people. Now people who don't share computer things are afraid of what I helped build. I've said that all I want is a fair playing field, but my friends say I'm the type of guy who cheats at poker because he has to win.

No, but there were legal issues recently. I integrated my name into the most important thing I shared.

(Pretending to be someone is fun.)

mitche8359 said:
HEY WHAT's wrong with being born in the late 60's?

Mathematically? Take 2005(y) - 1969(b) = 36(age) for example. That means those individuals have lived within 5 decades but are still in their 30's! It's not fair! For those of us born in the earlier part of the decade...we've already hit the 40 mark!

Jchillin said:
mitche8359 said:
HEY WHAT's wrong with being born in the late 60's?

Mathematically? Take 2005(y) - 1969(b) = 36(age) for example. That means those individuals have lived within 5 decades but are still in their 30's! It's not fair! For those of us born in the earlier part of the decade...we've already hit the 40 mark!

But the rest of us aren't that far behind.... did we get off topic. I accept full blame. 8O

czcz said:
No, but there were legal issues recently. I integrated my name into the most important thing I shared.

(Pretending to be someone is fun.)

*Figured I'd pull this down here to avoid confusion.*

Ya got me czcz...Fanning was my first last hope.

I like penguins. You're on the right track thinking software Jchillin. I've said, "Software is like sex, its better when its free."

I'll post answer tonight if no dice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom