who can remember the first person that answered your first question?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Andrew McFadden

Aquarium Advice Addict
How many people can remember the very first person that helped them here? Please list their user name and on what topic. Make sure to give thanks as its a nice thing to do. :)

Last edited:
My very first person and a huge thank you would be to Mumma.of.two. I was just starting in the hobby and had a few too many goldies in too small of a tank. So glad I listened to her advice, it was the smartest thing I could ever do when it came to my aquariums. I am now a bit older and allot wiser when it comes to the health and wellbeing of my aquatic friends thanks to the great members here. :)

hcourts and he/she has been super helpful since! (y) Thread was about my sick guppies. I just joined four days ago!

Jettajockey about freshwater tank stock!! I even remember what inwas doing atthe time lol. Ive come a loooooong way since!

Thanks Jetta!

Luna09 answered my first question on whether or not platys, guppies, and zebra danios could coexist. However, none of those are in my tank now!

I know we are all throwing thanks to our first poster but I would also want to thank all the others, my second poster, my third, and so on. Without all of the wonderful words of advice that I have received from the many people here, I wouldn't know half of the stuff I do now. All of the helpful people that have helped me with my article and everything else. Thank you all :)
(kinda felt like I was writing a grammy speech on that one lol)

butterfly_koi said:
I know we are all throwing thanks to our first poster but I would also want to thank all the others, my second poster, my third, and so on. Without all of the wonderful words of advice that I have received from the many people here, I wouldn't know half of the stuff I do now. All of the helpful people that have helped me with my article and everything else. Thank you all :)
(kinda felt like I was writing a grammy speech on that one lol)

Kinda sounded like it lol.

If it wasn't for all of convicts questions id be lost in a maze lol j/k

thanks to all the others aswell. I just figured by saying thanks to the first was the most important. Because that's when you stepped into that puddle, lake , river,ocean or stream meaning you got your feet wet first here on AA.

The first post is the one that almost means everything not that the others don't but thats when you decide to stay let's keep this in mind when we make posts. I know three or 4 of you I've talked to by email, Facebook and text and thanks for that. Their are great people here. I'll stop the rambling now if any of this makes since :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom