Wisdom Teeth

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aw, you poor thing. I am glad everything went well. You will feel better tomorrow. What are you able to eat? Lots of ice cream I hope :D

When I was a sophmore in college I went to an oral surgeon who said that they MUST be removed because they were compacted. After looking at the x-rays, I never knew that teeth would grow like that. Anyways. So, being COMPLETLY afraid of needles, I also opted for the "knock me out before you even come CLOSE to me with a needle" routine. Sat down on the chair and started breathing and next thing I know, I am standing in a little room, my mom holding me up. Out of the office we went and straight to Dairy Queen to get a shake. Of course I couldn't drink it because you can't suck on anything because of dry socket, but I did get to spoon it out. I suffered through it, using every last Vicodin that they prescribed me.

Then again, my brother was at work the following morning. Never once took a pill.

Let me see if I get this straight, Menagerie and BubbleyBlue are sisters? or at least siblings? That's cool.

haha oh the secret is out.

on the topic.. i haven't gotten my wisdom teeth pulled. some are coming in but the last time i went to the dentist they said they were fine so yay.

Glad you are going to be alright Menagerie!

I guess I was 22 or so, I had 3 wisdom teeth pulled. The "Cracking" that has been mentioned was for sure the worst part, I was just novacained, not knocked out. I didn't swell up, no infection or any problems.

The 4th remaining wisdom tooth is buried in my jaw or something, so we worked out a deal: it don't bother me, I don't bother it, all is good!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom