Worst fish purchase you've ever made

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The guy said he had some tropical fish in his tank. Also when I went over there to check it out. It was so filthy it was nasty. He said he had owned it for a year and a half. I asked him jow often he cleaned it. He said he never had because the pleco kept it clean. He never did a water change, and get this...
He thought his bubble wand was his filter. He didn't have a filter for a year and a half. After 12hrs of cleaning I finally got this.

Then a month ago I changed it again.

So you have a bala shark, kissing gourami, and a few yellow labs in there?

So you have a bala shark, kissing gourami, and a few yellow labs in there?

Yeah, the bala shark is looking for a new home, and the gourami was put in by my mom. What girl doesn't like big kissing pink fish? But I warned her that he would be picked on. But hes the one chasing everyone away from his food. Cichilds are yellow labs, blue zebra, red zebra, german red peacocks, sunburst peacock, a demosoni, an austoro and an obleqlede.

Yeah, the bala shark is looking for a new home, and the gourami was put in by my mom. What girl doesn't like big kissing pink fish? But I warned her that he would be picked on. But hes the one chasing everyone away from his food. Cichilds are yellow labs, blue zebra, red zebra, german red peacocks, sunburst peacock, a demosoni, an austoro and an obleqlede.

Nice! Id definitely remove the bala (like you said) and the kissing gourami

I don't know if this counts or not since it wasn't my purchase, but my hubby brought home a rather large seabae anemone for my NANO CUBE and put it in while I was at work last week. He said it was for the clownfish. I asked him if he knew how to take care of it, and he said "no, but you can figure it out, you always figure it out!" Ha...haha.... So I did, and I kept it healthy, but I took him to my lfs this morning while he was at work because I don't want to just "keep it alive" and becauseI I think it stung my clownfish. Ohhhhh my hubby kills me sometimes..... LOL on the plus side, the guys that took him in told me I did a really good job keeping him healthy and happy considering I didn't know anything about it! Lol

Attachments

• image-1070810805.jpg
    image-1070810805.jpg
    147.7 KB · Views: 84
  • image-1458379637.jpg
    image-1458379637.jpg
    171.4 KB · Views: 117
Back
Top Bottom