WOW!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zagz

Aquarium Advice Addict
8O I got this link from another fish forum! This is amazing! Scroll down and be amazed. I can never be accused of going overboard again, I am not addicted, this guy IS! Sorry if this has been posted before but my first time seeing it.

I think I am in shock. I would LOVE to see that in person. And you are right, his physical challenges just show how much he loves this hobby. And birds.

I'm gonna ask my landlord to evict the people below me so I can build one of those!

And here I was just thinking if I nailed thier door shut and put a hose through the floor, it'd be full by the time they got home. :twisted:

Sounds like more trouble than it's worth. Wouldn't it have been cheaper to take scuba lessons and buy a house near a lake or a river? :lol:

I quit fantasizing about winning the Lotto when I was a teenager... but seeing that.. makes me want to go buy a ticket!! :multi:

I've been surfing that site for a long while now. If you back out to the articles, you can see that he also have a 15,000 gal as well as pics of the stock of the 15k.

lyquidphyre said:
Hahaha my boyfriend isn't going to like you too much Zagz *has idea*

LOL,My hubby isn't thrilled either, we are looking at buying a new house and this has given me ideas!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom