WOW ebay has done it again!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mr funktastic

Aquarium Advice Addict
http://cgi.ebay.ca/Yummy-Yummy-Yummy-gonna-have-LIVE-fish-in-my-Tummy_W0QQitemZ5660490825QQcategoryZ1468QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
All i can say is this is gonna piss of alot of peta members lol. it never seems to amaze me what people will do for money

ok link didnt work and i am not sure why. if someone could try fixing it that would be great becasue i dpnt know why it didnt work. my only guess is that it is ebay.ca and that doesnt register on this site

[acronym="Calcium"][acronym="Calcium"]ca[/acronym]/Yummy-Yummy-Yummy-gonna-have-LIVE-fish-in-my-Tummy_W0QQitemZ5660490825QQcategoryZ1468QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem]link[/url]

still no good i just cut and paste the link off the topwhich has worked every other time but i dont think this site recognizes and .ca sites because of the short form for calcium.

They're going to be using feeders. Even if I had a need for feeder fish, I wouldn't use any that came from a fish store... Anything for a buck I guess...

If it's out there (and believe me, this one is 'out there'), it's on e-bay. :roll: :lol:

My question is...what company/group with an advertising budget of $1600 would want to be associated with three complete nobodies doing something stupid?

That's is one of the dumbest things I've seen in a while!! Who cares if these people swallow live fish in front of the media....that is so '60's!!!!

Maybe we can set up shop to sell these guys some type of wormers (for an absurd price)... cant imagine that feeder goldfish are USDA select. :nono:

Look at the other auctions. Talk about bottom of the bucket. :lol:

That is right folks you can be there to even take pictires with the other 2 people that will be watching.

I may email and tell them I will buy the auction if I can swap out the goldfish for lion fish. :D

Did you see the bid put on this thing? $1600 opening bid and $3100 for buy-it-now. Yuck.

LOL...it's not 60's, it's 2,000's. Back then, it was a frat thing...now people expect to be paid for it. 8O I can think of 1,600 other things to do with my money. LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom