Wrestling.......

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
black hills tj said:
wrestling as in greco roman, sumo, etc wrestling? wcw wrestling?

I'm not a fan of either of the above. However I do enjoy UFC or Pride Fighting.

thumb wrestling ... nah i meant sports entertainment wrestling ..

ive never seen any of the UFC fighting..

to the dude down below .. ya watch TNA ??

Speaking of monday night RAW... anyone know the truth about Vince McMahon's "death" he supposedly exploded in a limo, but everyone is sure its fake because #1 no police report, #2 WWE would plummet stock-wise and #3 no life insurance policy was cashed in

FWaddict said:
Speaking of monday night RAW... anyone know the truth about Vince McMahon's "death" he supposedly exploded in a limo, but everyone is sure its fake because #1 no police report, #2 WWE would plummet stock-wise and #3 no life insurance policy was cashed in

of course its fake ..

but Chris Benoit and his family died today ... that my freind is real..

Mr.McMahon came out tonight on RAW and payed tribute to Chris Benoit as well. He felt it was more important to do this than to go on with the death of his own character. McMahon is alive, it was only his character that died. But Chris Benoit, it was real.

Wrestling fan here..... (y)

Lonewolfblue said:
Mr.McMahon came out tonight on RAW and payed tribute to Chris Benoit as well. He felt it was more important to do this than to go on with the death of his own character. McMahon is alive, it was only his character that died. But Chris Benoit, it was real.

Wrestling fan here..... (y)

ya i know vince didnt die .. but i wonder how vince is gonna be worked back into the tv scripts ..

btw : ya watch TNA ?? if not ya should ... they remind me of wcw .. but in my opinion .. i think tna is better than wwe ..

Back
Top Bottom