YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So in other words, you're saying that it is no longer safe for the rest of us to drive in MA! :p :p

J/K! Do drive safe, tho! :D

Congratulations! LOL, I think I'm glad I live up here. Just kidding, have fun and drive safe and watch out for all the other idiots on the road!

Congrats!! Life is down hill from there . . . just kidding! Drive safe!

I remember the best advice I got when I recieved my license: "drive like everyone else on the road is a complete moron!"

That was ten years ago . . . :(

....you mean..everyone else on the road isn't a complete moron....I have been mislead! lol jk

I shall :D

Be especially careful when driving with friends. Teenagers tend to drive well when they are alone but for some reason they tend to drive like maniacs when they have a carload of friends.

o_O i shall never have a carload of friends then lol. I've driven with 2 other people in the car before though, so I dont think I'll have that much problems but I shall be careful ^^

Cool! So you got a car, huh? :twisted: FREEDOM!!!! WOOOOOHOOOOO!

You must feel so liberated! I know I did, except my parents made me wait 6 months with my permit before I was allowed to get my license. :x

I feel neglected now. :cry: I didn't even get a permit until I was 17. I didn't own my first car until 18, which I had to pay for myself, as well as insurance.

Just be a safe and courteous driver!

I'm getting it insured tomorrow, I have to pay for that. I have to wait about a few days to a week or more though to get my car cuz something keeps like draining the battery or something, then we gotta get the rust taken off.

congrats... yea my car constantly drains from a short to due with my headlights... darn firebird pop up lights... Terrible wiring lol I have some rust too, but what to be expected from a 1985 vehicle that set for 3-4 years in the grass :( Anyway YAY for j00 w00t

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom