Yay!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Fish_lover

Aquarium Advice Freak
I'm going to aquarium of the pacific . When ever I say that I have to sing it i don't know why but Im so excited :D

Lucky! Take pictures. They have lots of cool organisms I wish I could have.

Lucky! Take pictures. They have lots of cool organisms I wish I could have.

Yep I went to the the lorikeet aviary and they were flying on me , and than I touched bamboo cat sharks and hammer head sharks and even a sting ray it felt slimy and weird , but it was really cool

I enjoy interacting with the sharks and rays. They really get a bad reputation that isn't deserved.

Great aquarium on the border of northern Kentucky and Ohio by border I mean ohio river it's built on the KY side but if you ask anyone who lives around it where hey love they would probably say ohio. Newport aquarium . Over a million gallons of aquariums ! Pretty big for not being on an coast or tourist destination

I wish I could go to a cool aquarium! does anybody know where the coolest aquarium in Texas is?

I wish I could go to a cool aquarium! does anybody know where the coolest aquarium in Texas is?

Have you been to one in Corpus? It's great for both adults and kids. their Staff assist little ones with handling horseshoe crabs, pencilfish, rays etc. It's very nice. then of course Sea World (San Antonio), San Antonio ZOO has little one but what I love there is their hippo display (glassed tank with TONS of colorful fish swimming with those giants). Then of course Dallas and Houston ZOO's I'm sure have aquatic sections but I haven't been to either. Miami Seaquarium of course is a great place to see (I love the Manatees), another one of my favs is one by Cannery Row in Monterrey CA.

I enjoy interacting with the sharks and rays. They really get a bad reputation that isn't deserved.

I know me too I love sharks and rays , my favorite shark there was the little baby hammerheads that you could pet , and my favorite ray was the bat rays

Great aquarium on the border of northern Kentucky and Ohio by border I mean ohio river it's built on the KY side but if you ask anyone who lives around it where hey love they would probably say ohio. Newport aquarium . Over a million gallons of aquariums ! Pretty big for not being on an coast or tourist destination

Awesome !!

I love sharks too , have you heard of the goblin shark ?

Yep, my fav is the great white I've liked shark's since I was a kid. I also like the blue shark and the hammerhead. Your lucky we have sea life centres here in the UK but no where as good as yours.

Yep, my fav is the great white I've liked shark's since I was a kid. I also like the blue shark and the hammerhead. Your lucky we have sea life centres here in the UK but no where as good as yours.

I've liked sharks since I was a kid too

Have you been to one in Corpus? It's great for both adults and kids. their Staff assist little ones with handling horseshoe crabs, pencilfish, rays etc. It's very nice. then of course Sea World (San Antonio), San Antonio ZOO has little one but what I love there is their hippo display (glassed tank with TONS of colorful fish swimming with those giants). Then of course Dallas and Houston ZOO's I'm sure have aquatic sections but I haven't been to either. Miami Seaquarium of course is a great place to see (I love the Manatees), another one of my favs is one by Cannery Row in Monterrey CA.

We got sharks to pet at Newport

Back
Top Bottom