Yikes!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not too sure about all that. Think of your critters in your tank....stress=ill health. I have been in a lot of situations where folks around me have been sick and I have not been sick myself.

True, just thought it was interesting. Especially since I feel the beginnings of illness coming on... I think I will probably wake up sick tomorrow as I have experienced my warning signs all day. :p

Ugh, I know how that feels. You know it coming and there is nothing you can do about it. I get migraines that sometimes last for 3 days or more.

8O I woke up feeling pretty crappy today, but I would sure take this over a 3-day migraine!

I don't doubt it. When I was sick with Mono over the summer, I learned that viruses can navigate into your muscles and cause muscle pain...pretty bad muscle pain. Imy Doctor told me that anyways... It hurt so bad in my chest (sternum area) that I could barely breathe. I can deal with that, but I don't want viruses in my brain!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom