You are going to hate me

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Flossie

Aquarium Advice Addict
I just made the best investment of my aquarium life!!! 135.00 for all of......THIS!!! That's excluding two things of large food. Two 30-60 filters. a magnet cleaner. Thermometer. Two 30-60 heaters.... Ahhhhh this was Christmas for my mts!!! My 10g filters are getting upgrades.... My two 55s are getting added and new filteration and bubble wands and my bubblegum machine got a pump for the sponge filter for 50cents instead of ten bucks! I bought four small pumps for 2 bucks and a large for 5 :) heater for 2.50 instead of 20.00 something!!!! I got heaters for all my small tanks and spent 4.00 a piece instead of 14.00 Hopefully your Walmart will bless you all with such greatness :D

Attachments

• image-1860988505.jpg
    image-1860988505.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 306
  • image-19236793.jpg
    image-19236793.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 311
  • image-756000607.jpg
    image-756000607.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 296
I love a good deal, especially for new unopened products!! You got so many stuff too. How come all of that stuff was on sale? Are they taking out old inventory?

Terrance said:
I love a good deal, especially for new unopened products!! You got so many stuff too. How come all of that stuff was on sale? Are they taking out old inventory?

I think its like some of the older models maybe.. They are spicing our Walmart up :) I'm so happy I found it!! I was like thank the Lord! Lol

SHARPiE said:
WHOA! Can you say Christmas in July? :)

No doubt!!! I went back with my dad and my grandma got tons of stuff too! Yay!!! She has a 55 going to get another tank or two! I spread MTS to my nannie!!! Lol lol

xxwolfpackof1xx said:
my 15 could use a spare filter your sooo lucy i cant believe you got all that for not that much

I know!!! It was seriously a blessing. Our budget is tight and aquarium equip gets expensive fast. There were a few " little" things I needed that would add up fast! I pretty much have everything I need now!! Yay!!

SHARPiE said:
MTS is VERY contageous!

Haha yes it definitely is... Imma need the strength of Samson if I keep spreading it cause I'm supposed to help my nannie with her upkeep and I'll have a total of 6 myself counting the QT and gumball haha

I checked online but no deals. I may head out to a store or two today and see what they got. Theres always some supplies I need that don't have to be high end. :)

I checked online but no deals. I may head out to a store or two today and see what they got. Theres always some supplies I need that don't have to be high end. :)

on this same vein....walmart has two LED lighting systems and I know that you are a saltwater guru. I was wondering if you think the lighting would be suffiecient for a 10g nano set up and if either could support coral of any sort, or if they would be more suited for a planted tank???

Walmart.com: Aquatop LEDC-21 Clip-On 21 LED Aquarium Light, 1ct: Fish

Walmart.com: Aquatop 36RGB Clip-On 36 LED Aquarium Light With GB, 1ct: Fish

Watch out for those large blue flat bubble stones you got....I lost the end cap on mine and now I can't use it:(

Haha yes it definitely is... Imma need the strength of Samson if I keep spreading it cause I'm supposed to help my nannie with her upkeep and I'll have a total of 6 myself counting the QT and gumball haha

wow...I have MTS envy! Six tanks ...droool!

you will have lots of fun getting everything set up! Great find!

What are you housing in your 4 main tanks?

BillD said:
I think Walmart is getting out of the tropical fish business.

No they just got new tanks for their
Stock and live fish

Back
Top Bottom