You Know You Love Aquariums When.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
When you realize you don't have any pantyhose left because they have all been used to hold used gravel to help cycle tanks or to cover filter intakes.

I'm serious, I've used all of my hosiery. Didn't have much to begin with but I sure don't have any left now.

Lol went 120 for the tank went another 80 for cabelas tank in bed of Subaru baja with stand on roof rack

when you worry about an aquarium leaking on the tile floor because your spouse may step on an escaped fish.

When your friends refer to a visit to your house as a "trip to the aquarium"

When you notice the increase in your water and electric bills completely expectable.

All the employees at all your LFS's know you by name and give you a frequent customer discount.

When you realize you don't have any pantyhose left because they have all been used to hold used gravel to help cycle tanks or to cover filter intakes.

I'm serious, I've used all of my hosiery. Didn't have much to begin with but I sure don't have any left now.

Omg!!!!! Love this!!!

When you stay up until 3am everynight, although you've got work at 6am and still checking your inbox before you leave!!!!

When your co-workers who have never had an aquarium ask you about your zoanthids.

When you have a closet full of Marine Depot bonus tee shirts.

When you count how many types of fish food you use and its well over the legal drinking age.

When your boyfriend realizes the loving, admiring look you are shooting in his direction isn't at him, it's at the tank sitting behind him.

But hey, at least he agrees that the tank is pretty awesome. And he doesn't have to do any of the work!

When your wife tells you to sleep with the fishes

You spend $90 and drive to collect a mistreated badly beaten up blue tang in 6 gallon cube when it couldnt even swim without hitting a wall, just to save its life. Because thats what Robert_ellis a member of Aquarium Advice has just done. I know i speak for everyone when i say, youre a credit to yourself, your family and a credit to Aquarium Advice. I bow to you in respect.

You spend $90 and drive to collect a mistreated badly beaten up blue tang in 6 gallon cube when it couldnt even swim without hitting a wall, just to save its life. Because thats what Robert_ellis a member of Aquarium Advice has just done. I know i speak for everyone when i say, youre a credit to yourself, your family and a credit to Aquarium Advice. I bow to you in respect.

Awe that's so precious and a real love of the wonderful creatures!! Praying for Dory fish let us know!!!

Back
Top Bottom