You Know You Love Aquariums When.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well i just made a single hole in the top of the 2 litre bottle (edit) in the lid so you can remove the tube to mix the yeast sugar and water. if you make it small enough that the tubing is a tight squeeze and you have to drag it through, most of the sealing is already done for you. I have a hot glue gun that i use as insurance. A light seal on both the inside of the bottle top and outside and it is good to go. you can also cut the tube and apply a valve that you can switch off to refresh the bottle. Good luck if you try it. it is very simple really. Get the seal right and you have a cheap CO2 source that shouldn't ever suffocate your fish. I have run three bottles at once to try and clear algae and the fish seemed fine for the fortnight i had three bottles running.

Ditto. I've had good luck with a leak free seal using a 3/8" hole and silicone airline tubing. If you cut the end of the airline tubing at sharp angle, you can feed the tip through the hole in the lid and then use needle nose pliers to pull it through..

The high point of your week is when you realize your Kuhlis have learned where you try to placefood for them and sit in the area and watch you when bloodworms go into the tank but not to their area. I'm being accepted by the school. They got their own batch of bloodworms dropped in with tweezers (y) I'll teach my kuhlis to publicly beg for food or die trying.

when you and your girlfriend get excited to find this soap at walgreens

when you get asked "what do you want for your birthday, besides aquarium stuff"

Awww man I asked if I could set up a 5.5 shrimp tank and I get no v-day love....

... When you rush home from work to try out the new gravel vac that the UPS dropped off as you where leaving that morning.
You then spend your night in awe as you do your weekly water change

Sent from my XT907 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

You keep thinking of new breeding projects and new fish tank stocking combinations even though you are supposed to be DEcreasing your fish stock/number of tanks.:facepalm:

Yup a big bunch of fish nerds!

When you help a customer you meet at the fish store for an hour! :)

You keep thinking of new breeding projects and new fish tank stocking combinations even though you are supposed to be DEcreasing your fish stock/number of tanks.

Definitely agree. Want to get some fish for the tank I am supposed to be taking down...and have convinced my sister of the plan :)

When people are coming over and you clean your fish tanks and not your house

When your a teenager and you have more fish than freinds

When you chose to clean your tanks over going out to eat

When the only thing you use your phone for is on the go fish research

When people are coming over and you clean your fish tanks and not your house

When your a teenager and you have more fish than freinds

When you chose to clean your tanks over going out to eat

When the only thing you use your phone for is on the go fish research

Wow, you just discribed me! I think I actually have more fish than friends! Lol!

Back
Top Bottom