You Know You Love Aquariums When.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

redsea

Aquarium Advice Addict
Basically, you just have to finish the sentence with something that shows how much you love aquariums/fish/AA.

For instance,

You know you love aquariums when you don't mind the drive to Florida because you have the AA app on your phone. :)

Have fun, remember to follow all AA rules, and stay on topic. :)

Last edited:
When in geometery at first glance you interpret ph (perimeter of the base x height) to be a reading you get from a test kit, not part of a formula... :whistle:

When you have a bag of sand, a bottle of prime, and a few buckets sitting in your bathroom and you don't really find anything odd about it.

When there is an aquarium in almost every room of your house.

You watch your fish more than TV

When you know the name, and manager of every fish store for 100 miles!

All of these are spot on hahaha!

When you don't need lights on in any rooms, because your fish tanks produce enough light!

When you neglect to finish homework because you are spending time working on your tanks and on the forums instead!

When you decide to make a fish room.

When you keep buying more tanks because they are great deals, but have no more room for them.

When you change 45g of water every week one 5g bucket at a time. ( 18 buckets) lol

When deciding to make a fish room is the only good motivation you've found so far for actually cleaning out your "junk room."

When you neglect to finish homework because you are spending time working on your tanks and on the forums instead!

When your mother worries that your grades will slip because of time spent on your tanks instead of staying up too late, partying, or any of the other general fears of the parents of college students. Gotta say, though, when I graduated with honors my mom couldn't argue with helping me go pick up an even bigger tank!

When you talk about your fish drama and refer to them by name and no one knows who you are talking about so you have to explain that Floyd is an Emperor Pleco who is getting picked on. Lol

Your 14 year old daughter refers to you as a crazy fish lady.

.....when your husband instant messages you whilst your researching new tank options 'I wish I had gills, maybe then I'd get some attention' I was sitting right next to him at the time!!! Oooops :-/ Reading on AA, hours can pass very quickly!!

When you have a bag of sand, a bottle of prime, and a few buckets sitting in your bathroom and you don't really find anything odd about it.

When there is an aquarium in almost every room of your house.

Ditto to the first part! Already have heard comments about it:)

When you just started about 2 months ago and already own 4 aquariums...

Can see myself heading there... Got first fish on 2/17, now have tiny but fully set up tank with 3, and another (double its size) sitting in garage waiting for day off to put together (already got to nice live plants for it)

Back
Top Bottom