You might be a fishaholic if...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gheitman

Aquarium Advice Addict
1 - you won't buy expensive frozen shrimp for yourself but you will buy frozen (brine) shrimp for your fish

2 - you won't turn on the lights in the library (aka fish room) at night because your fish are sleeping

3 - you spend more time each week cleaning and maintaining your tanks than you do your apartment

4 - you sit watching the fish even when the lights are out in the tanks and the room they are in (no, I don't have night vision goggles)

5 - you have more medications for your fish (just in case) than you do for humans

6 - you buy that expensive (to you) Tetratec PF150 filter just because the LFS has a deal where you get a free t-shirt with a cory on it

All of the above are true in my case and came to mind without really having to think about it.

... and you know you're a AquariumAdvice.com-aholic when your husband walks by the computer and says... "OMG are you on that site AGAIN???" and you sheepishly say, "Again? I never left- been on here 4 hours..." :lol:

webmoose said:
I want a cory t-shirt!

Just take a picture of one of your own cories (or any of your fish), take it to a place that prints custom T-shirts, and you'll have your very own cory shirt! :)

:D I plead guilty to all charges except the last one (my lfs never gives anything away :? )

I've used the Epson iron-on transfer paper and my ink jet printer to make my own custom T-shirts. The colors are amazingly rich, and they hold up well even after a few washings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom