Your most expensive fish?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Crepe

Aquarium Advice Addict
What's your most expensive fish?

My most expensive fish is one of my very prized Koi that was imported from japan. I don't really want to give the exact price but let's just say it cost more than the pond that houses it lol.

$14.82.

Red/white butterfly goldfish.

I would love to have koi, but the weather is so crappy here, that it would cost a small fortune to winterize it. do you have pics of yours?

I don't have it yet lol waiting to get the tank up an running but I plan on getting a sea horse ($120) or a baby lion fish($100)

Nothing recent or any good full body shots. I'll try to get some nice ones soon.

My Cuckoo and Golden Nugget were £35, I thought I wouldn't go any higher for FW but then I saw a Snowball Pleco, couldn't resist but he was £40. I know you can get them for cheaper but these guys were in mint condition!

$13 for a GBR. I tried paying $250 for a breeding pair of zebra plecos, but I got outbid.

100$ marine betta. He was awesome. Bullet proof. Lived in my tank until I broke it down. Would own one again in a heartbeat

I think my dwarf neon rainbows were $13 on sale when I bought them, would have been $18 each regular price. otherwise I'm paying 'pound pup' prices for my stock.

True albino long-fin bushynose pleco $30

This same pleco goes for $39-55 online. Was only able to find two online stores that sell them.

Crowntail Betta, for about six bucks. That'll change soon with my new tank though.

In loving memory of Pansa Princess, the greatest horse who ever lived. May you rest in peace.

so far my 2 angelfish $10.00 each. triple black angels though. beautiful and worth it.

-Dylan

120$ FOR a red tail shark!!!!???? wow. i have one but got it for like 8?. still 2 feet long. wow.

-Dylan

Back
Top Bottom