Youtube channel for tanks

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Scouser

Aquarium Advice Addict
Hey guys, recently I started a channel so I can upload various clips of my tank (soon to be tanks)

I was wondering if anyone had ideas on what I could do to make my videos more informative (would consider commentary but Scouse accent is tough to get lol)

Any help would be great :thanks:

Mumma.of.two said:
Little signs made of post-it notes with info and hints and tricks. No talking! Lol

Wow I didn't think of that!

That would make it so much easier, even for linking certain clips with things like "5 mins later"

That will definitely be in my next vid!

May even give you credit too :p

Scouser said:

That would make it so much easier, even for linking certain clips with things like "5 mins later"

Tell me when you post one I wanna see it!! I love tank seeing!!

Scouser said:

Haha! I want a big sign on the bottom of the screen saying 'thanks to mumma! She's awesome!' hahahaha! Rofl lol!

Mumma.of.two said:
Haha! I want a big sign on the bottom of the screen saying 'thanks to mumma! She's awesome!' hahahaha! Rofl lol!

You can count on it in the next vid!!

And for Fishie: here's a link to my channel with the 3 vids I've already done.

http://www.youtube.com/user/ScousersFish/feed

They were shot with an iPhone 3GS so ain't to hot but my new iPhone 4S has high quality vid capture so the new vids should be clear :)

Scouser said:
You can count on it in the next vid!!

And for Fishie: here's a link to my channel with the 3 vids I've already done.

http://www.youtube.com/user/ScousersFish/feed

They were shot with an iPhone 3GS so ain't to hot but my new iPhone 4S has high quality vid capture so the new vids should be clear :)

Nice videos ! Created account so I can like your video :) neon tetras are cool!!! Still deciding on next tank maybe tetras. I didn't know gouramis got along with tetras. One of neons looked like messed up I forgot the word ...hmm

Ok so my next vid is up.

For now I used screen grabs of my iPhones notes app for the title and closing shots.

I also show a bit of my box I prepared to pack my fish bags into, I added music to cover the sound of NFL in background lol :)

EDIT: had to re upload without the song, please ignore the breathing, I have a terribad cold ATM :(

Here's a link;

Tell me what you think :)

This is the latest vid, used iMovies and uploaded in HD for all those who want detail lol.

I added that goldfish in bowls is bad in a new feature I call - Aquarium myths busted.

Let me know what you think :)

Very cool! I like the idea about the myths busted, I feel like I'm watching mythbusters lol. Maybe you could Become one of the famous youtubers, except you'd be the famous fish youtuber lol I love your tank btw.

George9 said:
Very cool! I like the idea about the myths busted, I feel like I'm watching mythbusters lol. Maybe you could Become one of the famous youtubers, except you'd be the famous fish youtuber lol I love your tank btw.

I'd love to get any sort of notoriety on YouTube lol :)

Was thinking about doing a guest tank of the week thing?

Like featuring clips of tanks from members here? Would be hard to integrate but I'd like to try.

And the myth think was basically Mummas idea just a little modified, think the best place to start was the goldfish bowl horror stories.

Stay tuned for more :)

I'd love to get any sort of notoriety on YouTube lol :)

Was thinking about doing a guest tank of the week thing?

Like featuring clips of tanks from members here? Would be hard to integrate but I'd like to try.

And the myth think was basically Mummas idea just a little modified, think the best place to start was the goldfish bowl horror stories.

Stay tuned for more :)
It would be hard to integrate, because if you don't have a picture one week, then you're screwed lol. But I'd volunteer :D

Back
Top Bottom