1 week growth...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Fromthelbc

Aquarium Advice Freak
Heres some pictures of my planted 10g with my endlers live bearers in it....

The first picture is the day i picked up the plants from Mgamer....

The last picture is the picture of the tank today... theres a very large noticeable growth with my moss starting to bloom on the bottom.... i need to get rid of some of the guppies, i have like 30+ in there along with fry's...

Attachments

• 0524091719.jpg
    0524091719.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 68
  • full tank shot.jpg
    full tank shot.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 75
I dont know if this was answered in another thread or not but whats ur lighting and are you using ferts and/or CO2?

so i just went out to feed the fish, and i saw a small school of guppy fry in the back of the tank, theres about 8 of them, i need to get rid of some guppies now... i have too many, they're going to keep breeding and eventually i'll have too many for my tank, anyone in socal interested in endlers live guppies for free?

ME

Ill take em PM me please

60118 or flat-rate no biggie to me.

send some pics of parents so I can show the wife.

Also thats ALOT of growth for a week, My plants are popping new leaves but the root growth is what floored me to no end, over 6" of new growth in exactly 7 days, that was with inadequet lighting then too much lighting, some CO2 and plain sand.

New tank they got the correct lighting, CO2 AND a 2" bed of flourite under the sand. Great job man that tank looks nice.

now go get a 250g and plant it then go catch another largemouth and a catfish or three.

sweet they are really growing in. i love to see these pics of updates of the plants. really glad to see they make it. too many stories about people buying plants and them not making it. always try to make sure the plants they get they should be able to keep.

i just checked on of my ferns, and its actually 2 ferns now, one small one, and one big one, and theres another branch growing off of it already, so i'll have 3 ferns in a couple days...

Back
Top Bottom