125g Planted Build Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So... I've come to the conclusion that this tank is a wild mess. I planted 36 new stems of ludwigia today. I have a possible order going out soon, but I'm not sure if I can hold out until then. I really need to sell some star grass, wisteria, and water sprite bad... but I'm afraid i'll sell too much.

PM sent man.

You should know that selling too much water sprite isn't even an issue; that stuff grows like mad!

This tank looks so.... green!

Black skirts are much nicer looking fish when they're not the long-finned variety!

Really? I liked the long fins better... but I just couldn't pass these up. I've got big plans for this tank in the future, including getting rid of the baby blue background (not sure how hard that's gonna be) and probably replacing the majority of the plants. YOu should see it now... tons more plants. They're growing like weeds!

All the ones I see just look like angels that have a birth defect, or their fins are all torn up.

+1 for removing the blue, IMO worst background color choice. Makes everything look weird, never seen a tank with one that I liked

mfdrookie516 said:
So... I've come to the conclusion that this tank is a wild mess. I planted 36 new stems of ludwigia today. I have a possible order going out soon, but I'm not sure if I can hold out until then. I really need to sell some star grass, wisteria, and water sprite bad... but I'm afraid i'll sell too much.

How about the huge amazon sword? Are you still selling it?

Yeah, I told you it was yours if I ever decide to let it go. Right now, I'm trying to figure out what I want. I know that ludwigia is going to be part of this tank for quite some time lol.

mfdrookie516 said:
Yeah, I told you it was yours if I ever decide to let it go. Right now, I'm trying to figure out what I want. I know that ludwigia is going to be part of this tank for quite some time lol.

Ok. Lol. How much for the stargrass? PM me... :)

Here are some pics from this morning. Notice the massive amount of ludwigia over on the left.

img_1305087_0_b0fab96c74667d0823983d657ddbd7fb.jpg

img_1305087_1_fea67de4487fca0b472a154261b292d5.jpg

img_1305087_2_1da5df5efb799f9af4793490360d4c59.jpg

And the rock holding my driftwood down
img_1305087_3_1be615aa3291e60f1c9d7ddbd2d88726.jpg

Omg, on top of all the plants the small fish make this tank look enormous. Though it does look pretty awesome (y)

Back
Top Bottom