2 gallon rescape

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

newfound77951

Aquarium Advice Addict
I don't think I posted any pics of this tank before, but I recently re-did it and am much happier with how it looks so I thought I'd share some pics. It's an old 2 gallon tank that I've had for years, it was collecting dust in my parents' basement but with my current attack of MTS that just wouldn't do....

Right now it has a UGF, and plain gravel, which is less than ideal. I may set up another 5 gallon tank soon and if I do I am going to buy another bag of Eco and then redo the substrate in both 5g's and this tank. That should make the plants happier. The bulb is a 10 watt screw-in CF so plenty of light for such a small tank. The plants are all "left-overs" from the 55 gallon. I think I need some smaller leaved plants but I am waiting for the M. micranthemoides in the big tank to grow a little more before I move it over.

Regardless of how it looks the betta is quite happy and spends all day poking around in the plants and staring at me when I peek in for a look.

P1020807.JPG

P1020809.JPG

Thanks guys. The betta is cool...my grandmother passed away in March and I was looking for a betta shortly after. She LOVED red....so I had to get a red betta!

i bought that tank but i hate UGF so i returned it lol. i bought the eclips system instead. but it didnt come with a light so i couldnt plant it :( i am so tempted to set up a little tank like that. its looks nice.

Back
Top Bottom