20 gallon high plant ideas?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

aquariumboy

Aquarium Advice Regular
I wanted to know what plants I could use to fill in some of the background? Right now I'm growing 3 Aponogetons ulvaceus to put in the background and I wanted to know what I could put in between them? Also once the Aponogetons grow some more I'll move them back and put the amazon sword compact to the middle. I got 1.4 wpg btw.

Sent from my LG-P659 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Attachments

• 1407426574706.jpg
    1407426574706.jpg
    185.4 KB · Views: 62
Hornwort, ludwigia repens, and cabomba are all supposed to be good for low light. I've had the ludwigia and it did very well in low light.

Hornwort, ludwigia repens, and cabomba are all supposed to be good for low light. I've had the ludwigia and it did very well in low light.
Do you know how long it takes for ludwigia repens to get adjusted to aquarium? I've had mine for about 2 weeks and it's not growing.

Do you know how long it takes for ludwigia repens to get adjusted to aquarium? I've had mine for about 2 weeks and it's not growing.

IMO it shouldn't take that long but its possible. Is it just rotting away or just sitting there?

Also what fertilizing and co2 do you use?

I dose flourish excel 2-3 days a week Liquid fertilizer once a week and root tabs once every 1-2 months.

You'd should be using excel daily, it breaks down in the water column after 24 hours or so

Back
Top Bottom