2007 AGA International Aquascaping Contest

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

travis simonson

Aquarium Advice Addict
I'm curious how many of our members are planning on entering their tank(s) in this year's AGA International Aquascaping Contest. This is the 8th annual competition and it looks to be bigger and better than previous years. The deadline for entry is September 30th, and the entry fee is only $5. You can enter up to three separate tanks in any of the numerous catergories. Here is a link to the AGA contest page:

2007 AGA International Aquascaping Contest

We've got some great aquascapers representing AA and I would love to see as many entrants as we can get. Good luck to everyone who participates :D

Seems there is a typo in the first date regarding the opening of the contest. States it opens on June 15, 2007. Maybe you can advise them of this Travis. Anywho, I would be great to see some of AA's master scapers enter the contest. (y)

Sweet. I lack the ability to aquascape well, but I'd love to see everyone else's entries. I go for more of the, toss plants in and hope they grow method.

Back
Top Bottom