Wow, I'm really slow at updating this thing. I guess because the tank doesn't always look good to me.
Here are some updated pics:
Glosso filling in
I took the Crypts out and moved them to the 55 planted because they were just taking up too much room and I couldn't trim them back enough. I am trying some Dwarf Hairgrass on the front left and Glosso in the front right. So far so good with those.
The Bacopa is ever expanding and growing many feet per day (exaggerating....)....its a fast one.
I also added some Rotala for in front of the Alternanthera and moved the P. stellata to the middle back. It was taking over the right side, so I had to do something with it.
I originally had space in front of the P. stellata and had some Riccia growing through some plastic mesh, but it wasn't growing well. The cories loved having the space, but it didn't look good.
I've been trying to trim regularly (weekly) to give the fish room, but its hard with school and work. There is room above the foreground and into the midground, so hopefully the fish are happy. Believe it or not, these pics are taken after a massive hacking of the Bacopa. I left the stems in the back longer, but the front most ones are short (gives some swimming room).
Thanks for looking!