55 gallon planted

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Angela1108

Aquarium Advice Addict
We finally got the entire tank switched over to plants :) we might buy more moss/carpeting stuff eventually. It depends on how the clumps we have now grow. ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1406410295.788363.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1406410306.488315.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1406410321.927263.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Looks good but should add a black background. It would really make the plants pop out more.

Good idea! We had talked about it at one point then we kinda just forgot about the idea. Next time I am out shopping I will look for background supplies :)

Looks really nice!! I agree with the black background. :) Maybe put in some cherry barbs and cherry shrimp as they will really pop in that tank!

Good luck on the clumps growing out, - Raymond

Black, or dark colored background, and a few red plants will really complete your tank. Looks great so far!!(y)

I am thinking I might order some online or find someone selling some on here. For now I had just stuck to what I could find at the couple LFS :)

If you decide on red plants, I have several species that might work for you.

Back
Top Bottom