6g fluval edge rescape

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Downoi is the one plant that I just cannot seem to grow. No idea why, looks great in your tank!

Downoi is the one plant that I just cannot seem to grow. No idea why, looks great in your tank!

Thx B! The downoi in the 6g are on swoll,easily 2½ times the size of those in the 20L..how goes your tank?

sit in silence...

Tank is going okay... We will see what happens over the next few weeks, that should be pretty telling.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

New buce deep purple arrived today! Got the "DOUBLE BONUS" 2 plants for the price of 1...that's wazzup!

sit in silence...

You've got some righteous tanks, man. Subscribed because I didn't know this existed.

Seems like buces are all the rage right now. I think I'll stick with what I can grow REALLY well... BBA!

Definitely not wasting time. Nope.

You've got some righteous tanks, man. Subscribed because I didn't know this existed.

Seems like buces are all the rage right now. I think I'll stick with what I can grow REALLY well... BBA!

Definitely not wasting time. Nope.

Sometimes I think we're growing algae&plants are the occurrence that accompanies our efforts..
Thx for the compliment bromey..

sit in silence...

Back
Top Bottom