Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Freshwater > Freshwater & Brackish - Planted Tanks
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 11-26-2022, 12:13 PM   #1
Aquarium Advice Newbie

Advice getting started

Iím looking to start a new planted tank, although Iíve never had a planted tank before. Iíve done some research and am ready to get started. I looked online for some inspiration and came across this photo on Pinterest. Can anyone help my identify what types of plants these are, or tell me the name of ones similar? http://www.pinterest.com/pin/373658100310519103/

Old 11-27-2022, 12:57 AM   #2
Aquarium Advice FINatic

Big plant in the middle at the back, with holes in the leaves is a Madagascan lace plant.

The plant in front of that with long pointed leaves is Java Fern

The plant with wide light green leaves on the right of the Java Fern looks like another type of Aponogeton. The Madagascan lace plant is also an Aponogeton.

The small plant on front right (attached to the driftwood) is an Anubias species.

The plant on front left with light green big roundish leaves looks like a type of water lily.

I can't really tell what the others are due to being blurry.
Old 11-27-2022, 01:19 PM   #3
Aquarium Advice Newbie

Thanks for helping me out, I really appreciate it!

Tags
advice, star, start, started

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com