Algae info

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

blizowman1

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I know there are tons of threads on these kind of sites about algae, but, I'm looking for an actual site with definant info on algae and the causes not really the opinion or what people THINK causes. Does anyone know of a site for this kind of info that's proven not opinions or guesses

greetings.

if you are willing to use the google translate wholesite software, this website has 15 pages of algaes and info on how to deal with them.

Alger

Unfortunately, there is a lack of scientific interest on the matter of freshwater algae ecology. Most of what we think we know about algae comes from combining knowledge of ecology, biology/botany, and observations. The problem comes when people try to take less comprehensive views of algae and make their own rules about algae grows, thereby muddling the water.

That being said, if there was some comprehensive list of definitive answers regarding algae, don't you think we would all be using that? I would certainly be out of a job here.

Back
Top Bottom