Algae or what??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fish wrangler

Aquarium Advice Addict
is this some kind of fuzz algae? It doesn't come off if I shake the plant, but does come off when i rub the leaf between my fingers. I was running a single T8 for 8 hours when I got this stuff. My new led will only be on for 6 hours.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Is it roots starting to grow out from random spots? My wisteria does that.

Sent from my SGH-T599N using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Possibly,wysteria will develop roots all along it's stem

Getcha sleeves wet fish tank people!

I wouldn't call it random spots, but my two tallest plants have roots growing about 2 inches above the substrate. I need to get a quarantine tank set up i think 6 otos will be bought.

After looking at some algae pictures i am not even sure if it is algae or just broken down fish food. Not sure though because it doesn't come off when I stir the water around it.

I've looked at the pic several times and I really cannot see the algae. Or what I am looking at is not algae.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Am I just going insane or do you guys/gals see the tiny things sticking off the stems/leafs of the wisteria?

I def see it hard to say what it is it's so small in the pics

I def see it hard to say what it is it's so small in the pics

Ok so thatvid good, Ibam not going insane. I am heading down to an lfs today. If they have 6 otos I might have to get them. I really like the tank theys keepbthe otoc in too, it is their plants display sonot seems there is more than enough to eat.

Well my shrimp where eating away at what ever is on my plant leafs. I guess that is a good thing, given a few days the lower leafs should be cleared ...hopefully

Back
Top Bottom