algea problems

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ryan

Aquarium Advice Freak
ok i recently took my 10g down and set it back up in a new tank because the old one was well really old. and now i have bright green spot algea on my anubias nana. as wall as what i think is diatoms but possible hair algea i dont have water params at this time but will hopefully post some soon any ideas based on what ive given? o and i run 15 watts of t8 lighting at the moment

only question i really have is anyways to get rid off it but you have given an answer:) i cant really cut lighting down other then less time on since im only running 1 bulb out of 3 right now and food i dont feed that much but i guess i can cut a bit ill try it out thanks

ok now its even worse i have green spot algea and blankets of dark green algea on leaves and substrate, sigh i miss when my tanks looked good dont know whats gone wrong.

try some excell it took care of my algea problem in my 10 gallon after i cut back my feeding and light.

good luck

Back
Top Bottom