Alternative source for ferts?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Robert H

Aquarium Advice Activist
Wow.. with all the talk about getting ripped off from Greg Watson,

I just checked out Rexs prices on ferts,

Plantex CSM+B 1 lb - $12
Plantex CSM+B 8 oz - $8
KH2PO4 1 lb - $3
KH2PO4 8 oz - $2
KNO3 1 lb - $2
K2SO4 1 lb - $2 10%
Chelated Iron 8 oz - $9
Combo Pack. 1 lb KNO3, 1 lb K2SO4, ½ lb each of KH2PO4 and Plantex CSM+B - $13 Shipping on the Combo pack is $4.50

Shipping is really easy. Up to 2.5 lbs total is $4.50. Over that and up to around 10 lbs is $8.60. I will firm that amount up real soon. As soon as I get the product bagged up and see how much I can fit into a PM Flat Rate box.

Its amazing... really reasonable prices, ACCURATE SHIPPING CHARGES, and is he doing it for the money or "for the hobby"? Who cares! I will be putting an order in.

http://rexgrigg.com/ferts4sale.html

Robert H said:
Wow.. with all the talk about getting ripped off from Greg Watson

Please REMOVE the name Greg watson from your post.

Greg no longer sells ferts and his name should NOT be associated with the new owner.

Thanks

Randy

I don't begrudge the new owners a profit.. Greg was unusual doing it for love of hobby.. but I hated the shipping stories.

Robert H said:
Wow.. with all the talk about getting ripped off from Greg Watson,

I see no reason to say Greg is "ripping" anyone off.
Given you sell plants to hobbyists and then you come and post derogatory comments about other folks is in very poor taste?
Especially when you cannot even state the real parties of interest?
As stated, Greg does not own the business.

Rex sold things in the past for a good deals.
Just say that.

Greg use to charge a fair amount for a low cost product with hardly any market up and nothing was and is stopping you from doing the same if there is so much profit in it. He also offered lots of help, greats service and free advice, the new owner does the same.

If you are so outraged, why have you not done anything about it yourself?
Why put someone else down, unjustifiably so on no less than 2 or 3 levels, to sell something?

Regards,
Tom Barr

Back
Top Bottom