ambulia lym-sessilflora

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cliffz

Aquarium Advice Freak
folks,
While surfing the net today I ran across a plant called ambulia lymnophila sessiliflora--anyone have any experience with this plant or know where to get it?
Also--i bought a bunch plant called "Dragons Tongue" Bought it at LFS for its excellent color. When I looked it up I find that it is non aquatic?
Any tips on having this survive? It actually is growing roots shoots about 1/2 in its stem.
thanks

I have planted dragons tongue in a flower pot but it died after I forgot to water it for a few days. I believe you would have to keep the soil moist as it is a bog plant.

Asian ambulia is actually on the feds abnoxious weed list if that tells you anything. I have to trim the stuff twice a week sometimes, but it has a unique shape so I tolerate it.

So its true the Dragons tongue is a terrestrial plant not aquatic? Its actually growing "helper" roots so im hoping this one thinks its on vacation and scuba diving!!

Its a nice looking plant with great color. I'll keep it in until I see leaves falling off.
Anyone know whe I can get Asian Abulia? cool looking plant!
Thanks

Cliffz said:
Anyone know whe I can get Asian Abulia? cool looking plant!
Thanks

Put up an add for "WTB Asian ambulia" in the barter/trade or classified section of the forum.

As already mentioned, it is on the feds weed list.

Back
Top Bottom