Anarchis (egeria densa)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I've read mix thoughts on it and that it would only bloom a flower in cooler temps but it can still live in warmer climates so wasn't sure in the end.

I believe they can. I read an article about how due to irresponsible or ignorant fishkeepers the species has become invasive to native plants in Florida, where it has taken over natural waterways. And Florida is pretty hot.

I believe they can. I read an article about how due to irresponsible or ignorant fishkeepers the species has become invasive to native plants in Florida, where it has taken over natural waterways. And Florida is pretty hot.

Its also the same in Oregon as well. I haven't been to Oregon, but I've been to Florida and if it can survive there I'm guessing that it can survive in Puerto Rico considering that the temperatures of the two places are common. Also I read the 'location' thing under your name so just to clear it up- I'm not a stalker. Just needed to point that out.

Np yeah I live in Puerto Rico. I like the look of Anarchis and wanted to put them in the shrimp tank but had to make sure they could survive first.

Np yeah I live in Puerto Rico. I like the look of Anarchis and wanted to put them in the shrimp tank but had to make sure they could survive first.

From what I understand ... anarchis is practically indestructible .. LOL. Some have mentioned leaving them in regular buckets indoors (no special lighting) and they still survive. The only thing I've read that can hurt is flourish excel ... melts the leaves.

Well this feedback sounds good enough to give it a shot if anything it will help pass the time cleaning the plant matter after.

Back
Top Bottom